All this precise moment
With you by my side
Must be a gift from heaven
That’s holding me all night
I don’t know how I found you
I am thankful that I have
That I have a love so true
To hold to keep to share In my heart
I can no longer hold inside
All of the love I used to hide
I’ll always be with you until the very end In this world
There is no place I’ve never been
You are my life my soul my girl
And through the all I know you come to see
That you are the one till the end (We’ll always be till the end)
All my friends around me
Say you’ll be gone too soon
Baby I’m gona make them see
We’ll find out way back home
http://www.haoting.com/htmusic/69311ht.htm
click the link to hear the song(:
i remembered i was asking all my friends in my entire msn ins earch of this song and all thanks to my best friend, jon who found it from his friend who happen to be my pri school mate. This world is so small i tell u. Anyway, thanks jon(:
love this song to bits, gonna figure out on how to play it on the piano.
watch me!
(: